SAP Testing Lead
Work location : Abu Dhabi
Job Skill required:
- Should have 10+ years of SAP module testing experience in which 3+ years testing experience in S/4HANA
- Understanding requirements and creating key test deliverables such as test strategies, test scripts, test scenarios, and test data
- Should liaise with Business and IT team to ensure expected test cases and results have been captured to produce quality deliverables
- Designing and writing test automation scripts along with setting up the Automation Test Framework and Test management
- Carry out functional, non-functional, stress testing, performance and scalability testing for existing and new product features
- Ensure long-term software quality by identifying high value test scenarios and automating them.
- Identify and report software and feature-level flaws and defects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The test lead is expected to formulate testing strategy, plan, and execution management. He should be having good experience in preparing test script, test package, automated test scripts with tool knowledge like UFT etc. on S4 HANA with Fiori , SF, ARIBA . As he must lead / guide the functional team to prepare test scripts and test package for their process domains. In this role he may not require to prepare test script in S4 HANA being the lead role.
- As lead and owner of testing strategy and its planning & execution, he should have knowledge for full testing lifecycle for S4 HANA such as functional testing, SIT, UAT, regression, performance and related tool knowledge and experience to guide functional team. Defect management knowledge required.
- Every SAP functional consultant perform these testing as apart of implementation project. Test automation & Performance testing is something as a lead and testing specialist a lead should have as additional skills.