ParamInfo is looking for Senior UX/UI Designer, role is responsible for designing the user experience for our digital products - from sketches, visual design concepts, prototypes to wireframes and detailed annotated specifications. The UX/UI Designer will work with fellow UX|UI Team members.
This role requires a solid foundational knowledge across user-centered design, visual design, front- end development, brand strategy, Interaction design, marketing & advertising strategy, and information architecture. This is a leadership role that will require working with multiple disciplines.
• 7+ years of industry experience.
• Strong design portfolio.
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with a strong focus to details.
• Solid communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients and co-workers.
• Knowledge of marketing, advertising, and interactive/digital experiences,
with proven conceptual and design abilities.
• Candidates must be well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
• Must possess a deep understanding in related creative tracks: design, interactive development, copywriting and content strategy.
• Proficient to expert in all creative tools.
• Tech-savvy: A reasonable understanding of the limitations and affordances of current and emerging computing/internet/mobile technologies.
• Strong HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design Methodologies & Rapid Prototyping skills required.
• Working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, & Adobe CC required.
• Experience in iOS and Android Platforms is preferred.
• Experience in .Net applications, Forms, PDFs, Email Templates.
• Experience in Classifieds, eCommerce Web applications.
• A strong interest in lean and agile user-centered approaches and methodologies
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to approach a project from multiple angles with a creative-out of the box design approach and