ParamInfo is hiring QA Tester( Manual/Auto)
Work Location : Pune
we are looking for a QA Tester to assess Software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- To develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of the development process and software life cycle.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Experience in manual testing & knowledge of automation testing methodologies and programming language algorithms.
- Proficiency in web/mobile/API/requirements testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Proficiency in writing test plans.
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Ability to describe bugs clearly and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of User Experience
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills