Work Location : Abu Dhabi
Job Experience and Skills required:
- 8-10 years of Information Security Experience.
- Experience in procedures writing
- Experience with ISO 27001
- Experience in information security Compliance
- Experience in information security Governance
- Experience in information security Risk Management
- Pen-testing skills which an analyst will test networks, computers, web-based applications, and other systems to find vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Understanding web technologies/ based applications and the need for securing them.
- Ability to read source code and do assessment on the same.
- Knowledge of using scanning solution for system, application and source code level with vulnerability management skills.
- Ability to analysis and evaluate new project and address the needed security requirement.
- Effective writing skills to be able to create security assessment report.
- The ability to expose weak points and identify potential threats beside suggesting mitigation plan to fix them.
- Forensics capabilities in order to support prevention of crime over the collection, analysis, and reporting of data.
- Tools: Data leak prevention, Data classification