Business Analyst- Payments
Work Location : Dubai
Job Purpose :
- Business Analyst who have in dept knowledge of Corporate Bills payments, Transfers and other banking
- Products, support business objectives and ensure for quality deliverables
- Define specifications and business analysis requirements, drafting BRD and scope documents, review and revision of processes, procedures and related documentation.
- Own and develop relationship with stakeholders and vendors, working with them to optimize and enhance the project deliverables
- Good communication, presentation skills and able to communicate with stakeholders effectively.
- Building process improving and defining processes
- Create process models, product models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction in line with Business. Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Coordinate and Perform in depth test cases (UAT), including end to end reviews, for modified and proposed new processes.
- Perform Quality assurance and ensure all defects are log in timely manners.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of analyzing clients’ needs, requirement and utilize the information mapping to illustrate and increase end user’s understanding of the material.
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements.
- Good understanding of Banking products specific to consumer banking /on-line channels and banking operations.
- Perform PMO related activities.
Essential Skills and Experience :
- 10+ Years of experience across corporate banking products is preferred
- In depth knowledge of Software Delivery methods (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Corporate Bill Payments, Transfers including FTS, IPS, Cross Border Transfers and SWIFT etc.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Banking products and understand banking requirements from Customer perspective
- Manage time effectively
- Understand the business objective and translate the same into Business requirements
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Good command on maintaining documentation and presentation
- Business analyst should be multitasking
- Scrum Master or PMP certification will be preferred