Sr. Backend Developer
Work Location: Remote(Bangalore)
- The role possess project management skills to facilitate complete life cycle of software delivery activities like Requirements Gathering, Impact Analysis, Development, SIT and UAT, critical production issues support ,domain expertise associated with system and business environment compliant within the IVR & chatbot applications.
- Do detailed requirements gathering and impact check though meetings/face to face discussions if needed
- Prepare functional specifications and obtaining sign offs from all stake holders.
- Work on the project timelines and communicate that to stakeholders. Agile methodology is preferred.
- Development of IVR applications using Avaya OD. Inbound and outbound IVR applications development (POM).
- Conducting Unit testing, SIT for the changes.
- Ensure User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases are signed off prior to fixes movement to production.
- Support production deployments.
- Monitor application performance and ensure that Open issues are addressed as per SLAs agreed.
- SLA adherence w.r.t, service calls quality, timelines and aging.
- Updation of SOPs.
- Perform call analysis to identify root cause of reoccurring service degradation issues.
- Production system monitoring and system Capacity Planning
- Production environment periodic DR Planning. Ensure Disaster Recovery (DR) environments are synchronized and available with maintained unit level recovery documentation.
- Perform incident reporting and work on Root Cause Analysis (RCA), including recommendations and plan for agreed action.
- Ensure systems (hardware and software) in all environments meet security baseline standards.
- Participate in audit and other compliance activities as assigned and complete action items for mitigation and rectification.
Technical skills & experience required :
- Minimum 7-10 years’ Experience as IVR applications developer. Production Support experience is any will be added benefit.
- Knowledge on Banking business and products.
- Good business understanding.
- Good analytical / communication / people skills.
IVR : Strong technical knowledge on Avaya IVR and Java (5+ years’ experience)
- Development by using Avaya orchestration designer , v6 and above
- Avaya Experience Portal (AEP) (3 years’ experience)
- Proactive Outreach Manager (3+ year experience)
- Core Java.
- Media Processing Platform (MPP/EPM/VPMS)
- SQL Server 2012 and greater.
- Apache Tomcat V 7 + or any web server expertize
- Basic knowledge of Unix and hands on experience.
- SOAP/REST and Web services knowledge