Work Location : Bahrain/Dubai
Job Purpose :
The Technical Analyst will provide high-level technical support and systems analysis to identify, prevent, and resolve service interruptions in the organizations networks and system.
Experience Required :
- At least 7 years of relevant experience required as a Technical Analyst
- Superior understanding of computer and networking hardware and software systems.
Job Purpose :
- Provides technical expertise, leadership, and project coordination services to support and maintain continuity of the organizations computer systems and networks.
- Monitors systems usage and needs.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends software and applications that will improve the
- stability of systems and networks.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends new hardware, software, and applications to
support future and/or complex management information systems (MIS) needs.
- Recommends and implements policies and practices to maximize resource utilization.
- Takes a lead role in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the data recovery aspects of the organizations disaster recovery plan.
- Maintains knowledge on developments, trends, and best practices in technology and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Having a deep understanding of business and technology requirements
Gathering feedbacks or responses from end users in order to continue improving systems
- Meeting and communicating with stakeholders in order to understand and meet their
- Organizing developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Planning, monitoring, organizing, and overseeing projects
- Providing expert knowledge to resolve all IT issues
- Running tests or investigations on all application issues and recommending and providing resolutions
- Contributing to team meetings
- Providing enhancements to all applications, and providing support to all third-party software tools
- Maintaining knowledge of all management processes