Middleware Developer - Biztalk
Work Location is Abu Dhabi.
Mandatory Skills :
- 6+ years Experience with minimum 3 years in BizTalk Server
- Design, configure, Build & Maintain BizTalk applications & Infrastructure.
- Develop BizTalk Artifacts like Schemas, Maps, Orchestrations, Transformation
- Develop & execute automated Test Cases & deploy using BTDF
- Experience in Configuring EDI & party Management
- Experience in implementing different design patterns in BizTalk
- Implement Web Services & API’s using different protocols (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience with wide range of Adapters & extend pipeline components, WCF Behaviors
- Experience in SQL Server & query language
- Experience in .NET Framework
- Peer Review integration interfaces design and code developed under or integrated with Middleware platform.
- Troubleshoot issues within the Middleware environment.
- Implement required components for all the developed & to be development Integration solutions.
- Responsible for setting up/defining the Integration Framework Development Standards, Policies and Concepts
- Assists other developers in architecture and problem solving.
- Knowledge on SCM components & Dev Ops Strategies
- Experience on implementing projects in Agile Methodology.
- Creates detailed technical documentation for existing and newly developed solutions.
- Performs code reviews and design sessions with team members.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of low-level design documents and guidelines.
- Implement Industry standard practices in Integration applications & API Development