Oracle Retail RMS Solution Architect
Work location : Dubai
- Responsible for end-to-end solution design
- Responsible for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Responsible for bringing changes to service, process, organization, operating model, and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision.
- The roles duties may extend managing a small/medium design team over time.
Skills Needed :
- Very client focused with regards to service delivery
- At least 4 implementation projects experience in MoM v14/16
- Should have worked on multi country roll out model
- Broad experience across all of oracle retail modules (RMS. RPM, ReIM, ReSA, Allocation, RIB).
- Broad experience on enterprise integration with Financial system, Store systems, Ecommerce, Marketplaces.
- Demonstrable experience of operating as overall solution architect for large complex solutions.
- Worked on design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall technical Architect or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions of significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
- Strong written and communication skills
Nice to have :
- Good people/interpersonal skills
- Capable of working under a fast pace and dynamic working environment
- ADF framework and shared library model for oracle retail applications