Mobile App Developer
Work location : Dubai
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Develop fully functional mobile applications using prescribed specifications as per business requirements.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions.
- Documenting programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Contribute in achievement of Department objectives by executing / achieving the KPIs assigned by line manager and submit relevant supporting documents during KPIs evaluation.
- Information Security Responsibility:
- To understand and adhere to the information security policies and procedures related to their day-to-day activities and safeguard information assets from unauthorized access (disclosure, modification and destruction).
- Adhere to company policy and procedures.
- Compliance with HR Policy and procedures.
Must have Skills :
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience delivering Enterprise IT solutions
- Must have Mobile app development experience with Ionic v5
- Proficiency in writing and consuming HTTP REST APIs
- Experience with third-party libraries, native plugins
- Experience in handling different programming based on the mobile platform ( iOS , Android)
- Responsive UI development
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC Lifecycle and formal documentation inclusive of BRS, SRS, HLD, LLD, Test Cases, Deployment Document
- Good knowledge in secure coding guidelines
- Proficient in React-Native, Redux Middleware, npm, yarn, Android and iOS App development, version control (Subversion) features.
Job Objective :
- To develop, maintain high quality mobile application software and troubleshoot issues in order to ensure that customer requirements are met by
- Designing and building iOS and Android mobile applications as per the requested requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design, and deliver new features
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Ensuring that the approved coding standards are consistently applied in every component developed
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Swift and Java.