Product Owner- Project Manager
Work Location : Abu Dhabi
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Report and escalate to management as needed .
- Provide project updates consistently to the line manager about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Design and signing off on related documents.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Collaborates with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, define priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Partners with sales departments to define the user experience for internal GCS users, including support and monitoring.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Defines and executes the go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate the future investment.
- Supervise and advise the scrum team to meet software expectations.
- Manage the product development team to create a strong end product.
- Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems.
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals.
- Extract and retrieve information and data sets to improve upon software.
- Determine roadmaps for products in the creation phase.
- Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process.
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects.
- Minimum 8 years work experience in project management in the information technology sector & Software Development .
- Mandatory Experience working on Agile methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Team player.
- Time Management and Organization skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- In-depth understanding of industry market conditions and trends.
- Successful track record of developing products within deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or any relevant field.
- A Master's in business administration is a plus.
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent.