Work Location is Abu Dhabi.
Mandatory Skills :
adobe creative suit, HTML, CSS
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications.
- Work on cross-platform applications to develop user experiences covering mobile phones, tablets and computers
- Create user personas, user journeys and site maps
- Conducting user research and testing.
- Redesign systems in all platform to make them more responsive
- Work collaboratively with other designers, product design and development teams, business analysts, engineers, and project managers
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness.
- Considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design.
- Attend meetings to discuss and review progress on the project
- Run workshops for clients and internal stakeholders
- Identify areas for improvement
- Keep up to date with technological innovations and new tools.
- Assisting with the development of product design strategy
- Determining user goals and defining the product interactions necessary to achieve them
- Conducting product testing to identify problems and areas for improvement within the customer experience
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices
- Adjusting design concepts as consumer and market needs change
Educational and Technical Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience as UX designer.
- Artistic eye for design.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Key industry tools, wireframe tools and design software.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability+ to think creatively.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- Using Google Analytics and all adobe special adobe XD.
- excellent problem-solving skills
- An interest in, and knowledge of, coding and design principles
- Knowledge of micro interactions in web animation.
- Advanced to intermediate experience in web animations (GSAP, Anime, Framer motion, Lottie)
Good to have :
Language Skills: English and Arabic – Good Written and Spoken.