Work Location is Abu Dhabi.
Mandatory Skills are :
- Design, Build & Maintain Mule soft applications & Infrastructure.
- Knowledge on multiple Mule Platform Delivery Models.
- Develop API Definitions using RAML & Design Centre
- Develop & execute automated M-Unit Test Cases
- Attend and contribute to any conceptual design of integration concepts and framework elements that are being implemented or integrated through Mule
- Peer Review integration interfaces design and code developed under or integrated with Middleware platform.
- Troubleshoot issues within the Middleware environment.
- Implement Web Services & API’s using different protocols (SOAP and RESTful)
- Implement required components for all the developed & to be development Integration solutions.
- Responsible for setting up/defining the Integration Framework Development Standards, Policies and Concepts
- Experience with wide range of Connectors using Mule Exchange.
- Assists other developers in architecture and problem solving.
- Knowledge on SCM components & Dev Ops Strategies
- Experience on implementing projects in Agile Methodology.
- Creates detailed technical documentation for existing and newly developed solutions.
- Performs code reviews and design sessions with team members.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of low-level design documents and guidelines.
- Implement Industry standard practices in Integration applications & API Development
Educational and Technical Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6+ years of experience in Middleware and Integration technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or management information systems or a related field.
- Must have design, development and deployment of Integrations of medium to large complexity using Mule components with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, J2EE, XML, JSON and web services.