Work Location is Manama, Bahrain.
The ideal candidate must have good experience at designing IT solutions by actualizing the vision of the initiative through generating the blueprints of Data, Technical, and Application architectures of the TO-BE status and articulating list of possibilities, solutions, and opportunities to move from current AS-IS architectures through well-defined roadmaps. He should be able to monitor the progress of deliverable of solution artifacts against architectural artifacts which were drafted in a previous stage. Putting business requirements at the center of attention and monitoring to guarantee that delivered solution fulfills them thoroughly.
- Design IT solutions that cover all aspects of Information technology spectrum including Application, data, and technology.
- Participating in selection of the solution, vendor, and product to meet business requirements.
- Generating Architectural artifacts by utilizing the existing inventory of previous projects and do the required changes to reflect changes in the landscape.
- Overseeing the architecture and design of new initiatives.
- Collaborating with project management team to scrutinize the delivered solution artifacts.
- Leading the identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive enterprise information, technical and solution architecture requirements
- High level understanding of various IT department functions like networking, application services, infrastructure, governance, and service desk.
- interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Excellent analytical and contextualization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of all components of a holistic Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF).
- Knowledge of process improvement.
- Knowledge of banking products and processes.
- Knowledge of modeling notations and languages like UML, BPMN, ERD, DFD, etc.
The candidate should have experience at using:
- VISIO and DRAW.IO.
- Professional user for Microsoft office tools.
- Cloud products of a main cloud provider like AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- AWS Console management.