Senior Manager - Group Operations.
Work Location is Bahrain.
Reporting to the Deputy Group Head of Operations the job holder will support the:
a) Managing and contributing to the strategic changes relating to the end to end processing of Cash and Trade Finance products specifically relating to the Group’s Digitisation strategy.
b) implementation of Operational Process Improvement initiatives using recognised industry concepts e.g. Project Management, Lean / Six Sigma across a variety of products, services and channels,
c) Workshopping of new processes along with documenting the changes for governance
d) development and deployment of relevant Key Performance metrics to drive a consistent, rigorous and on-going assessment of the Group’s operational capability,
1. Building and deploying standard business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
2. Contributing to the development of a Target Operating Model for Group Operations
3. Developing and deploying tools and techniques to identify what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to support the strategic objectives of the Group.
4. Applying a structured methodology to change management activities
Managing the transition of change within the business
- Assessing management information reports, identifying risks and issues and briefing senior managers on major implications for change projects
- Identifying the impact on KPI’s of change and what this will mean for BAU activities
- Managing and delivering change initiatives
- Embedding Lean / Six Sigma concepts within operational teams
- Working with operational managers to embed changes within the business.
- Visiting work places to meet staff and user groups to discuss change issues and encourage and motivate them to embrace change and realize benefits
- Communicating with Senior Managers to keep them up to date with progress, issues and developments in change programmes, providing appropriate briefings to enable them to make informed decisions about the approach and direction of programmes
10 years of experience in GTB products (Cash and/or Trade) as well as organizational change management, business analyst or project manager role, leading business process transformation at least some of which is related to the introduction of new technology
- Excellent understanding of Banking segments, products, services, operations, and technology gained from hands on experience in operational and change related roles.
- Familiarity with and exposure to Change Management Methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software including Visio
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations as well as Project documentation e.g. Business Cases, Progress Reports etc.
Education / Certifications
- Finance, banking, accounting, business or risk management degree or qualification.
- Lean / Six Sigma qualification
- Qualified Project Manager