Senior Back-end Developer.
Work Location is Dubai.
Senior Back-end Developer
You will be responsible for working closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet client technology requirements.
• Develop, troubleshoot, and debug applications.
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
• Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
• Gather and address technical and design requirements.
• Provide training and support to internal teams.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
• Follow emerging technologies.
• Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent analytical and time management skills
• Write clean, testable, and reusable code using TDD, with hands-on experience working in both Monolith and Microservices architecture.
• Experience working with Unit Testing frameworks
• Solid expertise in database technologies and ORMs including Sequelize, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/GitFlow and SourceTree
• Experience setting up your own CI/CD pipelines
• Experience working with communication protocols like (Websockets, gRPC, XMPP)
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
• Hands on experience with other programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python with sufficient knowledge in using 3rd party packages/plugins
• Familiarity working with popular cloud providers like Azure, AWS
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field