Senior Front End Developer.
Work Location is Dubai.
Senior Front End Developer
Will be responsible to work closely with the design team, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices. Gain feedback continuously from users, customers, and colleagues
• Create quality HTML5, CSS3, JS UI, ensuring high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
• Turn UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs.
• Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
• Design new features or maintain old features.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
• Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Stay up to date with emerging technologies.
• Monitor app performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify any issues.
Skills and qualifications
• Must have 5+ years experience working on JS Libraries/frameworks: Typescript 3+, EScript 6, Webpack 4, Angular 7+, Redux
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components following TDD with hands on experience working in both Monolith and Microservices architecture.
• Experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
• Experience working with Unit Testing frameworks: Jest, Karma
• Experience working with communication protocols like (Websockets, gRPC, XMPP)
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
• Experience working with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax using JSON, RESTFUL APIs
• Experienced with managing code on Gitlab, Github
• Nice to have experience working other SPA frameworks (React, Vue) with sufficient knowledge in using 3rd party packages/plugins
• Knowledge of other programming languages and basic understanding of writing sql queries.