ParamInfo is hiring Business Analyst- Cash Management.
Work Location is Manama, Bahrain.
The Business Analyst will serve as the primary functional advocate for the Program and must possess a solid understanding of one or more of the core areas of Cash Management in Global Transaction Banking (such as Payments, Collections, Virtual Accounts, and/or Liquidity Management). This role is responsible for taking the lead in gathering, refining, documenting business needs and requirements as well as leading the articulation of the functional components of all projects prioritized by the business.
Key Result Areas
- Act as the voice of Product Owners to stakeholders.
- Serve, analyse, and evaluate business systems and user needs as well as work closely with the product owners, and development team to articulate business needs and formulate solutions, which parallel overall business strategies.
- Support a complex program to enable Agile development of solutions for critical products and services in support of the Global Transaction Banking unit.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop and / or enhance GTB solutions.
- Facilitate the business requirements gathering for creating RFPs, BRDs, and FS documents.
- Reconcile solution BRDs and FS documents with Product Owners requirements ensuring full traceability.
- Collaborates with product owner, technical leads, development team on the requirement elicitation, documentation in JIRA epic/stories/features and acceptance criteria in fast-paced agile environment.
- Work with product owners to refine, groom and prioritize issue backlog.
- Work with the Product Owners and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop test scenarios/test cases.
- Execute UAT in collaboration with Product Owners and validate results.
Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries, Working Relationships
- Engage various stakeholders to understand and collect business requirements.
- Interact with business, management, technology, operations, end users and Agile delivery teams.
- Collaborating with bank employees and vendors, in a team-based DevOps approach to deliver value frequently, cost-effectively, responsively, and with high quality.
- Ability to think creatively in terms of overcoming obstacles, people management and deliverables tracking.
- Make recommendations for the logical design of system enhancements.
- Understand how change to a component/application impacts the whole system.
- Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
Decision Making Authority & Responsibility
- Elicit and document business requirements, business processes and flows, and user journeys.
- Ability to operate in a cross functional environment on a day to day basis to achieve project objectives.
- Complete understanding of the project’s vision and impact to the business.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs (or ability to obtain this) with the ability to establish/maintain high levels of trust and confidence.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- BS Degree – MS / MBA Preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ in a functional / technical capacity with hands on experience in Cash Management / Global Transaction Banking.
- Experience implementing Cash Management solutions of varying sizes and complexities.
- Proven ability to gather and articulate functional requirements with a keen sense for details.
- Understanding and use of various analytical models (process, use-case, organization, data, etc.).
- The ability to use various techniques for requirements elicitation (workshops, surveys, interviews, etc.)
- Strong experience writing formal requirements specifications (Business, Functional, Non-Functional) as well as user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Hands-on experience in translating requirements documentation into UAT (user acceptance testing)/functional test plans.
- Experience in managing User Acceptance Testing of product changes through to production roll out.