ParamInfo is hiring Front End Developer, Work from home.
Front End Developer responsibilities include determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design, and ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Comfortable with working on Agile methodology.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Team player.
- Time Management and Organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Arabic is a plus.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or any relevant field.