ParamInfo is hiring Full Stack Developer, Work from home.
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer responsibilities include designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Comfortable with working on Agile methodology.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Team player.
- Time Management and Organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Arabic is a plus.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or any relevant field.