Systems Administrator (SAN & Backup) – Job Profile:
Storage & Backup System Administrator is responsible for maintenance, implementation of storage and backup systems in accordance with bank’s IT quality policy, security policy and regulations as well as performance tuning, high availability, regular backups of production servers.
- Min Bachelor degree in computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Storage Administration & Management (VMAX, Unity, VNX, Centera, Cisco MDS, Replication etc.)
- Backup Administration & Management (Avamar, Networker, Data Domain, etc.)
- Disaster recovery and Business continuity knowledge
- Problem and Incident Management
- IT Change and Release Management
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical Thinking