Configuration Specialist - Terraform, Work Location is Abu Dhabi.
The Terraform Developer is responsible for designing, building, maintaining, and supporting Terraform modules and frameworks on cloud infrastructure and application environments.
- Provision, Configure, & De-Provision Environments via Terraform Automation.
- Manage Microsoft Azure Services Supporting Environments via Terraform Automation.
- Provide Technical Support and Guidance Regarding Azure Service and App Lifecycle Automation.
- Building and Maintaining CI/CD Pipelines and Day-to-Day Operations.
- Building and Maintaining Test Systems and Automated Test Scripts.
- Assist in the installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of systems and network equipment using Terraform.
- Possess the ability to work independently with substantial Terraform codes and modules development knowledge.
- Work on new / existing resources upgrades using Terraform modules by designing and implementing highly available cloud regions.
- Automate the build, deployment, configuration, testing, monitoring, and maintenance of all cloud infrastructure using CI/CD Pipelines.
- Assist the IT Operations Teams requirement in developing and administering new modules using Terraform.
- Upgrade the existing terraform codes and modules to the new versions.
Educational and Technical Qualifications:
- 5+ years of prior related experience in providing cloud computing services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technology related subjects.
- Current Terraform and cloud certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of Terraform modules development for Azure Services.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting teamwork is an advantage.
Years of Experience:
5+ years of prior related experience in providing cloud computing services using Terraform.