Oracle Fusion Technical Consultant – SCM
The Oracle Fusion Technical Consultant will be part of the Application technical team responsible for providing support, enhancement and implementation services using the technology stack of Oracle EBS / Fusion Applications. This position will require consultants to understand and analyze the business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solution based on the Oracle EBS/Fusion Architecture. This candidate will be required to closely work with the Business and Functional Analyst and should have the ability to coordinate, interact and work with different teams for the delivery of the solution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building custom reports, interfaces and integrations using Fusion Technology Stack.
- Working with Functional Consultants to understand and review the feasibility of business requirements.
- Gathering business requirements for enhancements, customizations and developing technical requirement documents.
- Preparing estimates based upon the custom requirements and preparing project schedules.
- Displaying proficiency with the Oracle Fusion modules (SCM) and tools used for Fusion Applications.
- Being involved in post implementation support to provide solution for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve change management process.
- Testing and documenting all code changes. This includes unit testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviews.
- Liaise with Oracle on the production issues and product bugs.