Required Experience: 4 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s in business or engineering
Skills: Proven record of implementing complex project (Preferably related to customs clearance processes)
Industry: Customs Processes / Logistics and Maritime / IT
The Business Analyst will be responsible to prepare and define the business scope for new projects and programs under Trade Facilitating department. Will help guide businesses in improving processes, products, services and software. Business Analyst will take a lead in covering the full cycle from process analysis, benchmarking, process reengineering, requirements analysis and design, while coordinating with other MG departments such as Stakeholder Management, Operations and Digitalization.
Key Responsibilities includes:
- To elicit requirements and drive process change using:
- Benchmark processes/services with other service providers and competitors.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Work with internal and external business partners to document, control and implement business processes, policies as required.
- Monitor Project Progress, Highlight Risk on timely basis.
- Provide functional support to development team during execution of development projects.
- Conduct System demo for internal & External customers/Stakeholders.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing sessions.
- Provide functional training to internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate pilot tests for new products/services developed.
- Coordinate support team during roll-out of new products/services.