- Good functional knowledge and hands on experience related to the setup on Trading Community Architecture, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA), Purchasing & Procurement, Property Manager (PN) and Inventory of Oracle EBS suite version 184.108.40.206, R12.1.x and R12.2.x Should be familiar with the data model of Trading Community Architecture, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA), Purchasing & Procurement, Property Manager (PN) and Inventory of Oracle EBS suite version 220.127.116.11, R12.1.x and R12.2.x
- Good knowledge and hands on experience with technical design, development and testing of customizations and custom application modules in Oracle EBS technology stack.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience with Oracle Application Object Library, Oracle Applications Coding Standards, Oracle Applications User Interface Standards and other components of Oracle Application technology stack, in order to build custom extensions and modifications.
- Good Knowledge and hands on experience with expert level, using development tools like PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle Approvals Management Engine (AME), Oracle Discoverer and XML builder
- Good Knowledge and hand on experience regarding design and development experience using OA Framework & Oracle ADF for building custom extensions and custom application modules with in Oracle EBS technology stack.
- Conversant with the APIs and open interfaces related to Oracle modules such as Trading Community Architecture, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA), Purchasing & Procurement and Property Manager
- Good Knowledge and hand on design and development experience in complex integrations, using JAVA, ORACLE SOA BPEL & Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway (ISG) with SOAP & REST based web services.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in Oracle Cloud fusion SaaS extensions, PaaS development using ORACLE ADF- JAVA CLOUD and Oracle Integration cloud etc.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in Unix shell scripting & Groovy Scripting etc.
- Techno functional knowledge on Oracle EBS CRM modules and Business Intelligence tools will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Financial Services environment
- Work independently on support, maintenance and upgrade activities of existing Oracle EBS application solutions by liaising with internal and external customers.
- Work with implementation and project team to design, develop, build, test and deploy custom extensions like Reports, Forms, Alerts, Workflows, Interfaces, Data conversion routines and other related Concurrent programs.
- Perform System integration testing and liaise with end users for user acceptance testing.
- Create AIM methodology based documentation for enhancements and projects.
- Liaise with a team of EBS consultants and Database Administrators for impact analysis of software updates and enhancement requests on existing custom code.
- Open Technical Assistance Requests with Oracle Support and follow up to resolution
- Graduate, preferably in Commerce or Computer Science
Experience (Number of years):
- Should have minimum 7 to 8 years’ experience as Oracle Applications Techno Functional Consultant on the modules mentioned under ‘Primary Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills. Self-motivated team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Should have participated in at least 3 to 4 Oracle EBS application implementations, ecstatically in Finance, Procurement and Property Manager.
- Customer centric