Focus on identifying opportunities across the business where data can make a significant impact, lead adoption of selfservice BI (PowerBI) capability in the business, and work closely in a cross functional teams to ensure timely delivery of the data reporting products.
• Define the business requirements by engaging with the business stakeholders
• Prepare the reports layouts to capture the key metrics and KPIs
• Collaborate with the developer team to create and validate the reports for the business stakeholders
• Help the end users and power users with the reports/dashboards
• Reach out to business to understand reporting requirements, make suggestions based on the inputs received, write user stories for developers and translate the business requirements to technical documentation.
• Evaluating data integrity
• Experience in Project work Prioritization and Creating Backlog for Work Plan
• Experience in Business Insight Data Analytics and Interpretation
• Building dashboards and reports on PowerBI
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test
• Theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Industry relevant professional certification In the Area of Product/Business Analysis
• Experience in a business analyst/data analyst/product analysis role
• Qualifications -Graduate or Post-graduate with a Computer Science background (or related field), preferred
• Experience in Real Estate domain is a big plus.
• Power BI, SSAS, MS Office(Excel, PPT, Word Expertise is must),