Param is looking to hire for technology project manager for Dubai location
This job will require exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with Business, Operations, and Technology stakeholders, while having the ability to work independently in a high pressure environment with all levels of leadership and exercise sound judgment where clear guidelines may not exist. The successful candidate will be proficient at solving complex logistics challenges and possess a bias to get things done and deliver results
- Manage requirements through the project lifecycle by establishing and maintaining agreements between all stakeholders.
- Consult with business and IT partners to plan and implement assigned projects within designated time and budget constraints.
- Assess change requests related to requirements to assess overall impact and engage business stakeholders to take informed decisions on change requests
- Build relationships and credibility with key business stakeholders on each project in order to aid effective delivery and maximum benefit.
- Develop and maintain project plans & project schedules.
- Provide timely and accurate updates into weekly/ fortnightly / monthly status updates
- Monitor project progress (including the producing consolidated reports, milestone summaries, Issues Registers, Risks Registers, Benefits Trackers, Summary of Costs incurred
- Establish standards, tools and procedures for use on the project, including Issues, Risk, Change and Information Management Trackers
- Analyse discrete business problems and make them easier to solve by leveraging on process and system architecture knowledge
- Consult business functions and recommend optimal solutions to make business processes more efficient and effective
- Deliver process automation efforts in a consistent way to the business on time and within scope – escalating major blockages / changes to scope in a timely manner to line management.
- Coordinate with technical development team, solution analysts, architects and IT Project Managers throughout the development lifecycle to ensure requirements are developed and delivered to specification
- Support Business Users in tracking and resolving production issues for recently deployed enhancements. The duration of the support would vary on the process cycle time for the enhancement
Experience and Technical Knowledge
6-8 years’ experience in Business Analysis, Project Management • 3+ years in managing Technology Delivery teams • 3+ years working as an analyst or MIS • Digital competence
Bachelor’s Degree. • PMP or PRINCE2 are desirable • Proficient with the use of Excel and PowerPoint