We are looking for an experienced Architect to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- Big Data Developer- 4 Positions Experience: 6+ Years
Must to have:
- Good exposure in implementing Functions and microservice
- Designing the state of the art data landscape using the modern age cloud components.
- Strong understanding of Big Data Analytics platforms
- Frame architectural decisions, provide technology leadership & direction.
- Design complex and high performance Data architecture.
- Developing and maintaining strong client relations with senior executives & architects—developing new insights into the client’s business model and pain points, and delivering actionable, high-impact results.
- Experience in designing, architecting and implementing large scale data processing/data storage/data distribution systems.
- Extensive experience in data modelling and database design involving any combination of
- Data warehousing and Business Intelligence systems and tools.
Good to Have:
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Superior understanding of current applications and trends in IT.
- Experience in client communication
- Proficient in communication.
- Mentoring skills of junior resources.
- Excellent foundational consulting skills including critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications, executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills, business analysis
- Ability to conduct business user workshops, design reviews, executive presentations