Param is looking to hire Business Analyst Cash Management resource in Bahrain. Candidate can apply from India if you are willing to relocate Bahrain.
Currently recruiting for the role of Business Analyst, Cash Management Transactional Banking - Wholesale Banking Assist in facilitating the digital transformation of Wholesale Banking through appropriate translation of business requirements to the bank’s IT team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in building appropriate business case for new products based on customer demand, market benchmark and revenue projection
• Liaise with all business stakeholders including relationship teams, Operations, Risk, Compliance, etc. for requirement gathering and clearly record these requirements into Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Specification Document (FSD)
• Collaborate closely with all delivery partners including IT, testing engineers, vendors, etc. to ensure that requirements are clearly articulated and the product delivery meets the quality expectations
• Review all test artefacts including Test strategy, test cases and defect logs and support the testing team by providing them appropriate business clarifications whenever required
• Prepare appropriate sales collateral for relationship teams and user manuals for support unit
• Support client education and training during any system migration or new product launch
• Create data models to support Business MIS and higher management reporting
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Science
• Certification in Banking/ Project Management/ Testing will be an added advantage
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Transaction Banking domain with in-depth knowledge of Cash Management products and corporate systems
• The job requires a team player, who is a self-starter and has the ability to multitask