Param is looking for Project Manager – Loyalty Program who can join in Dubai location on immediate basis or maximum in 15days.
- Deliver the communication roadmap by coordinating activates across the various internal and third party vendor
- Deliver using Agile methodology where possible and coordination of delivery across all backend services.
- Enable the delivery team to specialize in their functional domains by enabling delivery and removing roadblocks
- Identify and document requirements and manage product / feature backlog in coordination with business and technical teams
- Manage product / feature scoping with team of business analysts to feed into sprint planning
- Run sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings alongside daily scrums
- Manage and document resource needs, risks, project scope and contingency plans
- Provide project management support for testing and performance monitoring
- Work with vendors and internal clients to integrate new features into the overall product
- Support the development and implementation of the monitoring and governance structure for the Loyalty technology and business eco-system
- Understand and report on the security requirements of the digital ecosystem, greatly supported by the other technical experts
Functional and Technical Skills
- Experience with one or more project management methodologies (mainly PMI PMBOK, PRINCE2 and agile).
- Program management skills and experience, plus significant knowledge of project planning tools
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate the projects objectives and ensure its delivery successfully.
- A distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills (This is a highly visible position with substantial impact).
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role.
- Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business, and how they may be applied to the enterprise to drive digital business.
- 10 or more years of experience in IT and business/industry
- 5 to 8 years of managing projects and taking leadership responsibilities
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field
- Certified in Project Management (PMP or Prince)
- Preferred to be a scrum master or carries an agile certificate.