Param is looking for Program Manager | Infrastructure Cloud Services (ICS) who worked with service providers who handled big program managed big projects with some experience in Middle East.
- Responsible for the overall service delivery and each of the teams will report to this role
- Act as a client representative and must determine and implement the exact needs of the client, based on knowledge of the organization they are representing.
- Facilitate business cases and support in consolidating requirements and form a project requirement matrix to baseline the scope.
- Report to the program sponsors/steering committee members about the project progress, risks and issues that require attention.
- Periodically track and assess the project risks and develop plans to mitigate them.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle and confer with project staff to outline work plan.
- Establish work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Experience with one or more project management methodologies (mainly PMI PMBOK, PRINCE2 and agile).
- Program management skills and experience, plus significant knowledge of project planning tools
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate the projects objectives and ensure its successful execution.
- A distinctive blend of business, IT and communication skills (This is a highly visible position with substantial impact).
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role.
- A Minimum of 12-15 years’ experience in managing enterprise IT operations