Param is currently looking for Project Manager with PMP/ Scrum & ITIL background and experience in project manager for at least 6 to 8 years.
• Organizing meetings with business teams and gathering project requirements.
• Identifying vendors, conducting technical & business evaluations and recommending innovative solutions.
• Preparing project plans, aligning activities of internal & external project teams and scheduling deliveries.
• Preparing project status reports and presentations for the steering committee meetings.
• Managing vendors, stakeholders and risks. Issue tracking and follow-up with the relevant teams for the issue resolution.
• Tracking project resources, budgets, vendor invoices and payments.
• Change management and coordination of deployment and release management in the UAT, Staging and Production environments.
• Preparing security and architecture documents and getting them approved from the IS and Architecture teams.
• Coordination of Disaster Recovery (DR) drill activities with various teams and ensure successful completion of DR drill of mission-critical applications. From Project Management (PMP, Scrum, ITIL and IT Projects)