System Administrator is responsible to install, administrate and maintain Intel based server infrastructure including Windows Operating System, virtual infrastructure and hardware as well as Administration of Infrastructure applications, managing high availability and security for Main and DR in accordance with bank’s IT quality policy, security policy and regulations.
Minimum in Bachelor degree in computer Science or equivalent
Minimum years of 8 to 10 years experience
- Operating System Administration and Management (Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016)
- Virtual infrastructure Administration (VMware 6.5, SRM, VRealize Operations manager, Update Manager)
- Hardware Knowledge including rack mounted servers, Blade infrastructure, and Enclosures.
- Infrastructure application Administration like Active Directory, Exchange, RSA, Citrix, File Server, Black Berry, Monitoring tools, certificate Authority, update services.
- Problem and Incident Management
- IT Change and release management
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical Thinking