We are looking Subject Matter Expert- FOR KEY AND CERTIFICATE MANAGEMENT for Abu Dhabi Location.
Key accountabilities of the resource
The managed service resource drives complex design, development, and implementation activities
aligned to a number of technologies including, but not limited to, Hardware Security Modules (HSM),
certificates Management and Keys Management software suites.
Primary responsibilities associated with this role are:
• Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security project certificate and Keys life
cycle management system.
• Support the definition, design, and deployment of certificate and Key’s life cycle management
Scope of Work- Managed Service KCM Page 5 of 5 Internal Internal
• Ensure CKLCM align to the firms Information Security policies, standards, and the industry best
• Manage the configuration of CKLCM, and testing to ensure readiness for production
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge required from the Subject matter expert:
1. Qualifications Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, equivalent IT related field
2. Industry recognized security and project management certifications. CISSP, CEH+
Experience of the Subject matter expert:
• 5+ years of experience working with enterprise IT environments in banking/finance industry for
CA/PKI, Identity Access Management, certificates and Keys life cycle management, x.509 certificate or
similar security role.
• 3 years hands on experience building and implementing certificates and Keys lifecycle tools and
deploying certificates to workstations, mobile devices, applications, servers, containers and micro services