The SOA Developer is responsible for technical development, maintenance and support of the Oracle E-Business Suite with a heavy focus on system integrations architecture and development.
- Demonstrate understanding of business requirements and functional specifications. Prepare technical design documents and develop as per the design to meet project requirements.
- Investigate and resolve complex problems through research and technical analysis. implement logging, auditing, and user notification features within all custom components.
- Implement appropriately secured web services.
- Implement custom Exception Handling mechanism and use SOA Fault policies.
- Segment and design system layers to support componentized and layered application development, including user interface, business functionality, and database access.
- Effectively work with vendors and external partner support services to obtain solutions and/or workarounds that are acceptable to business operations.
Highly desirable skills:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g & 12c,
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g & 12c,
- Oracle Service Bus 11g & 12c ,
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 12c,
- Oracle Enterprise API Gateway (OAG),
- Managed File transfer,
- Oracle Enterprise Price Scheduler Service 12c,
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure,
- Micro services Architecture,
- Business Activity Monitoring 12c,
- Java Experience will be added advantage