Param is looking for energetic and talented Project Engineer to join us on our payroll with our government client in Abu Dhabi.
Objectives of this Role:
•Maximize project efficiency and profitability
•Develop SoW & BoQ and parameters for project design and implementation
•Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
•Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the projects status.
•Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
•Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and collaborating with SP manager to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the projects profitability.
•Developing specifications for the projects needed equipment.
•Creating frameworks to measure the projects metrics and data collection.
•Ensuring the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
•Determine project specifications and acquire the necessary materials for completion
•Identify project responsibilities, delegating phases and elements to the appropriate personnel
•Develop and control the full project-plan lifecycle
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (LV) or related field of study
- 4+ years project management, project engineering, or project planning experience (scope, schedule, cost, quality)
- Proven computer platform experience
- Strong field management experience
- Experience supporting Engineering Change Request (ECR) and Engineering Change Orders (ECO) processes
- Strong working knowledge of design software, including AutoCAD and CAD/CAM Circuit Design
- Up-to-date Professional Engineer license
- Proven understanding of compliance and quality assurance guidelines and best practices
- Previous experience with database design and development
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Assist the SP manager to establish project objectives, procedures, data collection methods, and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy
- Prepare scheduled and necessary updates of projects activities and analysis of manpower and equipment required from the contractors
- Create and administer appropriate testing protocols to monitor project performance
- Inform all contractors and subcontractors promptly of any construction schedule changes, and work closely with all stakeholders to ensure requirements are met
- Maintain budgetary, scheduling, and project database oversight, and report regularly to project manager to keep him constantly informed of job progress, plans and problems that could significantly affect costs or schedules