- Manages and supports the Intranet portal, provides functional and technical analysis to departmental champions, arriving at solutions.
- Manages the complete document management suite comprising of various products, working closely with senior leadership in various department to address their document management needs.
- Provides prompt support for the existing document management solutions continually improving the framework of document management within the organization.
- Provides analytical guidance to project team
- Develops and updates processes and workflows, team trainings, manages project resources, implements and managing changes and upgrades, monitors and reports out on project progress.
- Excellent understanding of Document Management, Document Management Solutions
- Understanding of CMS workflows, integrations and business processes
- Enterprise Portals and Content Management implementation experience mandatory
- Experience in managing project implementation and upgrades
- Proficient at managing changing and upgrades to enterprise solutions
- Excellent communication skills and experience in dealing with senior leadership levels to understand their business processes and tailor solutions accordingly.
- Adept at handling various stakeholders and managing expectations of senior leaders in the organization.
· Experience: 8-10
· Experience in Oracle WCC (UCM) 11g/12c and implementation projects.
· Hands-on experience in Oracle WebCenter Content, WebCenter Capture, WebCenter Forms.
· Experience in deploying and implementing custom solutions to use them in WebCenter portal.
· Experience in migrating contents to/from Oracle WebCenter Content (UCM) 10g/11g/12c.
· Hands-on experience in configuring Rules, Profiles, Security groups, accounts, UCM workflow, CMU, Archivers.