We are looking for a challenging personality to join our company for the role of ETL Dev resource as part of BPM Migration in banking sector.
- Strong working experience in Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle, SQL and UNIX.
- Have extensively worked in developing ETL program for supporting Data Extraction, transformations and loading using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to run the Informatica workflows and controlling the ETL flow.
- Experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) of data from various data sources into Data Marts and Data Warehouse using Informatica PowerCenter components (Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor).
- Good Experience in creating Transformations and mappings using Informatica Designer and processing tasks using Workflow Manager to move data from multiple sources into targets.
- Should have very good skills in UNIX, should be able to analyze/create UNIX scripts individually.
- Should have good knowledge in ETL process, standards, and best practices.
- Hands on experience in Batch processing, scheduling jobs in SQL Programming/Querying (Stored procedures, Functions, Complex joins, Triggers, Indexing, DML and DDL)
- Control-M Knowledge is must for job monitoring and job scheduling
- Performing database diagnostics, query optimizations, performance tuning and monitoring
- Should have Proven Experience into Data Modelling
- Translating complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting development standards
- Should be able to individually attend client calls and perform requirement gathering and prepare required documents
- Should be good in debugging and analyzing the issues and resolve in a timely manner.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technical advances within the agreed technical specialism
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:-
- Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
- 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role); Bachelor’s degree
- Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.