Urgently hiring for most eligible personality for the role of SuccessFactors Support Specialist – Employee Central Individual Contributor reporting to Senior Manager, Human Capital Systems who is currently anywhere in India can work remotely.
- The Candidate should have Exp of 2-3 implementations in Success factors - Compensation & Variable pay module
- Desired to be certified in Compensation module.
• Daily monitoring of support tickets escalated to central support team. This includes maintenance and support in reporting
• Continuous support in suggesting system enhancements demonstrating full understanding of process and system knowledge which results in better employee experience
• Responsible for testing the system as part of enhancements, quarterly updates from SAP and any process change
• Provide end to end support of existing implementation of Employee Central and related integrations
• Responsible for critical auditable system documents like RBP, proxy rights, audit logs and workflows, making sure they are always up to date Systems implementation and optimization
• Support the implementation of all new requirements by providing design and integration inputs, testing and deployment
• Ensuring system testing, deployment and migration is always adequate with minimal down time and the highest level of accuracy.
• Generation of system guides and training documents to educate the HC team with the new systems.
Support to HC team:
• Support the Human Capital Business Partners for their respective Business units in all queries related to HC systems and processes and liaise with vendors and IT Department for any technical related issue
• Work with BU Admins in training them to use the system optimally and increase system adoption
Minimum Qualification/Education/Experience Required:
Bachelor’s Degree in information technology / Business Administration / Human Resources or its equivalent.
• Ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in SuccessFactors implementation and/or support role
• Good analytical skills to facilitate report creation
• Certification in Employee Central, Compensation Management and other SuccessFactors modules will be preferred