Urgent requirement* Param is looking for java developers in Hyderabad India.
Resource is responsible to develop services/applications in Java & Oracle/SQL Server Technologies. Resource should have sound knowledge and extensive experience of Java Technologies like Springs Framework, Spring Boot, JMS, Apache Active MQ, REST API. Resource should have basic knowledge of Oracle/SQL Server Database. Hands-on experience on Container management platforms like kubernetes is preferable.
Resource is responsible for developing and maintaining Applications and Interfaces using an ESB product and Apache ActiveMQ. Resource should have capabilities to understand Business and System requirements and develop applications/services in Java technologies. Resource requires to have a good understanding of ESB concepts and hands-on experience with an ESB product.
- Analysis of System Requirements
- Technical Design and Development in Java and Oracle/SQL server technologies
- Gap analysis between the existing solution and proposed change
- Analyse System/Interface Requirements
- Technical Design of System/Interfaces
- Develop, Test, Deploy and Maintain Applications
- Develop, Test, Deploy and Maintain Interfaces using an ESB, preferably Redhat FUSE, Apache Active MQ.
- Review the coding done by outsourced partners
- Code merging
- Perform Unit Testing, SIT and provide support for Performance Testing & UAT
- Provide production support.
- Prepare Project documentation.
- Conform to IT processes.
Education / Qualifications / Professional Training
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Masters with 3+ years of experience in JAVA technologies, Database (Oracle/SQL Server)
Certification in SUN JAVA Certified professional, Oracle Certified Professional
- Proficiency in Core Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, ORM and ESB frameworks. 2 projects Implementation experience in above technologies preferred.
- Project Management methodology applied to software development projects
- Hands on experience in writing DB queries
- Hands on experience in container management platform, micro-services development is preferable
Application Programming - The ability to code and test modules that meet the design specifications in JAVA Technologies as mentioned below –
Core Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Redhat FUSE, Apache Active MQ, Apache Camel, Hibernate, iBatis, MyBatis, Log4j, Maven, ANT, JMS, Jmeter, REST APIs, API security
AngularJs, Bootstrap, JQuery, ExtJS, ReactJS, HTML, Hibernate, Log4j, Maven, Eclipse/JDeveloper, Ajax, Dojo, SOAP Web services, Websockets using WSS. Experience in any CI/CD tool is required, preferably Azure Devops.
Writing SQL queries and creating DB objects in Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL Server. Analyzing PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions and DB triggers. Development of micro-services, container management platform.
Ability to analyze integration requirements and design and develop interfaces in an ESB product/apache Active MQ.
Configuring & Optimizing the System - The ability to ensure optimum system operation through the use of system rules, control parameters or commands
Ability to write SQL queries.