Param is looking to hire Office manager in Dubai with experience in UAE Government is mandatory for this role
Office Manager/ Department coordinator
To provide routine administrative and secretarial assistance thereby ensuring smooth organized functioning of department
Maintain confidentiality & integrity of matters relating to department and coordinate with section heads for periodical reports.
- Handle the entire spectrum of administrative duties of CSC – General Management office like scheduling meetings, maintain office records/ reports, and organize calendar efficiently.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; professionally handle critical situations to ensure smooth of functioning of day-to-day business operation.
- Prepare agendas, systemize various committees meetings, record attendance and distribute minutes of meetings, handle logistical and refreshment arrangements for meetings as required.
- Administer correspondence with various parties and entities; manage incoming/outgoing calls, and, emails.
- Handle travel arrangements. Plan business travel by preparing itinerary, coordinating with travel agents, hotel booking, visa formalities and arrangements for travel allowance in an organized and timely manner.
- Provide first line support to internal departments and external clients, business partners, government agencies or customers as required.
- Maintain accurate, updated filing system to ensure easy information retrieval.
- Maintain extreme confidentiality and job integrity while developing and managing office database, folders/files, contacts and emails
- Coordinate with Department/section to obtain periodical reports for management review.
- Draft error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various announcements, circulars, official communications with other entities, etc., prepare presentations/reports as requested.
- Demonstrate proficiency in responding to guests, co-workers and partner’s messages and provide consistent quality service by telephone/emails to clients’ complains or suggestions.
- Judiciously handle petty cash [as required]: facilitate on-time payments for all Petty Cash invoices after requisite documentation, record costs into relevant cost-centre and ensure timely submission for reimbursement.
- Contribute in achievement of Department Objectives by executing / achieving the KPIs assigned by line manager and submit relevant supporting documents during KPIs evaluation.
Information Security Responsibility:
- To understand and adhere to the information security policies and procedures related to their day-to-day activities and safeguard information assets from unauthorized access (disclosure, modification and destruction).
- Adhere to company policy and procedures.
- Compliance with HR Policy and procedures.