Param is looking for IT Consultant to join us in Dubai location. if you are suitable resource here is the wonderful opportunity.
Modules expertise in :Finance modules, Reasonable knowledge in Projects & Supply chain modules
Scope of work
- Liaise with project management team to understand the configurations, process flows in the ongoing projects.
- Support the business in letting know the accounting impact of various SCM transactions designed exclusively for Imdaad.
- Work on the reconciliation activities and assist business in timely period closing & other activities.
Required Experience & Skills
- 5 – 6 years of relevant experience as a resource in full lifecycle Oracle Financials implementations.
- Hands on experience in executing tasks and deliverables in all phases of a project lifecycle like design, build/configuration, training, testing, deploy and support
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, executing fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configurations, testing, client user training
- Expert in Implementation, Enhancement & Support activities within Oracle Fusion Cloud Environment