Param is looking to hire SAP Technical Basis Lead who can join us for successful career growth in our organization.
- This SAP Basis HANA Administration Lead will perform ongoing basis administration troubleshooting across a rolling schedule of go live dates.
- The SAP Basis Administration Lead will collaborate and coordinate closely with the both client and internal infrastructure teams to deliver a stable, highly available business systems.
- Specific duties include developing and implementing measures to ensure high availability for SAP and related systems; fully documenting and standardizing operational procedures with appropriate controls to ensure operational stability; and facilitate infrastructure activities in support of ongoing SAP release and deployment projects
- Responsible for overall system sizing and SAP landscape design
- Exercises judgment in planning and organizing work; monitors performance and reports status
- Prepares integration plans. Prepares activity and progress reports for server utilization.
- Works collaboratively with various members of the team and other Infrastructure resources in support of the client.
- Conducts special analyses and projects as required.
Technical skills requirements
- 12 -15 years of SAP HANA and Basis Administration experience
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience including SAP S/4HANA
- Experience in SAP Migrations to HANA using latest tools like DMO and SUM (including SAP S/4HANA)
- Experience in integration between on-premise & cloud products
- Experience in managing private hosting environments
- Experience of working in a virtualized environment like VMWare is a plus.Superior knowledge of Sybase and SQL Server databases is required.
- Experience Configuring and maintaining SAP Solution Manager 7.2 & CHARM
- Experience with Unix scripting, database creations, migrations, system sizing, systems configurations, storage management, database backups, recovery and DR for SAP systems is a plus
- Experience performing administration of SAP software application products, including SAP S/4HANA, CRM, Hybris, BW4HANA Business, EPC connector & Enterprise solutions, ECC, Portal, Solution Manager and other SAP software solutions. Provide technical support and troubleshooting software application related issues.
- Experience estimating effort and resources required for projects and working with project managers to structure projects.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills; ability to build strong formal and informal relationships.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to transition smoothly between technical and business vernacular, tailoring communications to the audience.
- Able to work in ambiguous situations/environments; demonstrated ability to break down problems into constituent parts and develop and drive plans for resolution.
- Strong documentation ability capable of developing detailed how to guides