Param info is looking for immediate resource for oracle EBS & Consultant who is available to work Hyderabad /any where (On shore /off shore model( offshore is India and onshore is Dubai).
Work closely with Business Users to scope and draft business and functional requirements and providing t in using both Waterfall and the Agile Project management approaches.
• Identify areas for business process improvement and efficiencies; make recommendations to improve existing processes or system functionality
• Extensive experience in OAF Customization and extensions.
• Design and developing Oracle APEX Solutions
• Design and develop customization and extensions by using Forms, Reports, OAF, Java and XML • Data Conversions through Interfaces and APIs and Packages
• Workflow and AME approvals Customizations
• Oracle SOA, BPM, B2B 11g Integrations
• Oracle ERP Cloud (SaaS) OTBI Reports, FBDI, ADF-DI, SOAP/REST Web Services and conversion • OIC (Oracle Integration Cloud) SOAP/REST services, FTP, File Transfer,(PCS) Process Cloud Services, Visual Builder Cloud Service (VBCS)
• OIC Agent Connectivity with On-premise apps
• Publish to OIC and Subscribe to OIC Integrations
• Oracle Hyperion- Data lading support, Opening/Closing of Periods, New GL Segment, Project Opening using Document library and Application library.
• Ensure that all I.T. requirements (documentation, sign-off, and approvals) are completed
• Well Conversant with analysis, creation of detail design, coding, implementation, Quality and Documentation. i.e. Functional design document (MD-050) , Technical design documents (MD-070) and Implementation (MD-120).