Azure ETL, Synapse DWH, MSBI-SSAS, Power BI Developer
This role will be responsible for creating Data orchestration with Azure Data Factory Pipelines & Dataflows. Key role includes to understand the business requirements and implement the reporting using Power BI.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand business requirement and actively provide inputs from Data perspective
- Understand the underlying data and flow of data.
- Build simple to complex pipelines & dataflows in ADF
- Should be able to implement modules that has security and authorization frameworks.
- Recognize and adapt to the changes in processes as the project evolves in size and function.
- Implement Visualization and traditional reporting in Power BI.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expert level knowledge on Azure Data Factory and Power BI.
· Analytics experience, Real Estate and Finance domain knowledge.
- Advance knowledge of Azure SQL DB & Synapse Analytics, Power BI, SSIS, SSAS, Logic Apps
- Should be able to analyze and understand complex data.
- Security Implementation like RLS in Power BI and data governance in Azure.
- Knowledge of Azure data lake, SQL Databases, Stream Analytics, Azure DevOps and CI/CD.
- Knowledge of master data management, data warehousing and business intelligence architecture.
- Experience in data modeling and database design with excellent knowledge of SQL Server best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both oral/written) with the ability to communicate at various levels with clarity & precision.
- Should have clear understanding of DW lifecycle and contribute in preparing Design documents, Unit Test plans, Code review reports.
- Experience working in Agile environment (Scrum, Lean, Kanban) is a plus
- Knowledge of other BI tools like Qlik is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Big data technologies –Spark Framework, NoSQL, Azure Data Bricks and Haqoop Ecosystem- Hive, Impala, HDFS, YARN, Pig, Oozie is a plus.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- At least 6-10 years of Data engineering or Software development experience.