Oracle NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant who possess sound knowledge and 6 to 7 years relevant and hands-on experience in Solution Design, Implementation of Oracle NETSUITE Cloud ERP with an understanding of operational processes and requirements
• Preferred Certified ITIL & PRINCE2 Practitioner who can contribute towards organizational success through utilization of knowledge and skills in Project Implementation and support achieving career growth and enhancing managerial capabilities.
• Detailed understanding in standard business processes as related to AP, AR, GL, fixed assets, inventory, revenue management, amortization, expense allocation, manufacturing, services resource planning, etc.
• MBA in Finance with nearly 3 years of extensive experience in Finance and Accounts in the manufacturing sector.
• B. Tech in Information technology with knowledge of SDLC and Software Engineering.
• An effective communicator with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in both technical and functional contexts.
• Ability to quickly establish credibility & foster collaborative relationships across cross. functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and simplification.
Good understanding and knowledge of the following modules :
1.HR, Payroll & Finance Modules (AR,AP,GL,CM,FA, Collections) Process flow and configuration knowledge.
2.SCM Modules (PO,INV) Process flow and configuration knowledge.
Good understanding and knowledge of the following technologies related to NetSuite :
3.Suite APPS Hands-On experience
4.Good technical Knowledge of customization and Reports,
5. Good technical Knowledge on Interfaces & Portals
6. should have implementation & Support experience in Net Suite technologies.