Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator is responsible for managing, administering and supporting mission critical system that includes variety of products including Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Access Manager & Identity Management, Oracle HTTP Server, Oracle WebGate, Apache Webserver, Oracle Database and MySQL.
Collaborates with the team to maintain consistent enterprise application setup, architecture, documentation, information, rules, and access. Provides enterprise-wide application administration support.
- Responsible for all technical support aspects related to the system and its technology stack (WebLogic, Identity management, database, …)
- Play an important and significant role in the day-to-day operations and projects.
- Responsible for backup, recovery, patching, security, application deployment, DR maintenance and drills
- Responsible for Oracle Identity and Access Management stack, Oracle WebGate, SSO, partner applications, Integration and federation.
- Provide support to Oracle & MySQL databases, and expertise with Oracles RAC, ASM and RMAN.
- Responsible for Oracle WebLogic and HTTP server administration.
- Strong experience in database performance tuning.
- Troubleshooting, Technical Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and documentation
- Conduct work in an organized, timely and quality manner
Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator with strong experience in Oracle Identity Management, Oracle WebLogic and Database.
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent.
· 6 - 8 years of experience.
· Experience in managing mission critical systems.
· Experience in Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle HTTP server and WebGate.
· Experience in Oracle and MySQL database
· Experience in Linux shell scripting
· Basic knowledge of Apache, PHP webserver
· Understanding of Network, Storage and server infrastructure.
· Good Knowledge on ITIL processes (Incident/Request, Change Management, …)
Qualifications and Soft skills
In order to give credible support to the organisation and be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Work proactively and troubleshoot technical issues and develop resolutions.
- Determination, self-motivation and an eagerness to take on new challenges.
- Ability to adapt quickly, working in a dynamic business environment.
- Willingness and ability to participate in meetings and work outside of normal working hours to accommodate globally based teams when required
Good to have Skills:
1. Experience with microservice architecture, PostgreSQL, API gateway
2. Professional certifications