Param is urgently looking for CRM Sales force developer available to join immediately in Hyderabad or Pune or Bangalore location. Remote work is also accepted for this job role.
Responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Salesforce platform, assist with daily production support and ensure successful delivery of projects exercising agile development and delivery model, communication and collaboration in a fast-paced environment. Focus would be on declarative solutions and understanding what is accomplished with out of the box functionality
- Maintain and customize CRM Sales, Service and Community Cloud implementations.
- Develop custom and OOB solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning
- Components, etc.)
- Build custom reports, dashboards, workflows, perform administrative tasks – setting up roles, profiles,
- users, email Services, page layouts, workflow, alerts actions, reports and approval processes, Data
- management, export as per Business requirements.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object field and record level for different users at different
- levels of organization. Create various profiles and configure role permissions based on the
- organizational hierarchy
- Ensure user experience is taken into consideration while designing the page layouts and implementing
- functionalities, suggest improvements in UI/UX for current implementation based on user needs.
- Develop applications using Apex/Visualforce/Lightning Components on Force.com platform
- Responsible to build integrations with other systems (such as, NetSuite, custom applications) using
- REST and Web Services
- Responsible to test and debug code to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs
- Support QA in functional and system level testing and fix defects
- Research and recommend new Salesforce features and App exchange applications suited for Business
- requirement and support implementation and integration to Salesforce platform.
- Identify and lead data migration exercise from existing bespoke applications to CRM platform.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support.
- Should be able to manage time effectively and prioritize production issues and enhancement requests
- to provide timely and effective support to Business users within defined SLAs.
- Document and track the change requests, support QA and Business users during internal testing and UAT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years with relevant Salesforce development experience
- 7+ years with software development experience
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with Salesforce Architecture and API
- Demonstrable Hands-on experience with customization(Apex Triggers, Classes & Visual
- Force),configuration(Formulas, Workflows, Approval processes, Custom objects and fields,
- Sharing Rules, Page layouts, Record types, Permission Sets, Reports and Dashboards) and
- Integration experience with Salesforce.com API
- Experience with Agile methodology and ability to handle multiple projects
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS, jQuery, Angular JS web services & mobile frameworks are
- Hands-on expertise in all the following technologies: APEX, Lightning Design System, Visualforce,
- Process Builder, Workflows, AURA, LWC
Preferred Credentials: Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and Developer 2 Certification Salesforce Administrator