Key Accountabilities of the role
- Interact with internal business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs.
- Gather, document, and analyze business needs and requirements.
- Participate in the initiation, conceptualization, design & planning phase of the project to review all Cards related requirements.
- Review and validate functional / technical design documents from Vendor(s).
- Working knowledge of TSYS Prime, online will be an added value.
- Experience in working with contactless products, mobile wallets, ecommerce will be a great advantage.
- End-to-end functional knowledge of card issuing and acquiring process (application boarding, account/card maintenance, cardholder billing, payment scheme interchange settlements etc.)
- Knowledge of card fees, billing cycles, delinquency bucket movements, payment hierarchy for offsetting outstanding balances in different financial plans, etc.
- Conversant with mobile payments security aspects.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements, Identify and engage stake holders in all aspects.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions to keep project on track.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact and delays or any changes to the project
- Assist and train less experienced peers.
- Able to constantly coordinate with IT teams and manage multiple projects, customer issues and demands while providing exceptional customer service.
- Perform any other relevant duties as required by the business unit.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with Card Products/Processing related projects in a financial institution.
- Familiarity with card systems such as TSYS Prime
- Must have 3 years of experience with Debit covered Card platform installations and enhancement of the platform workflows in operations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Payment processing industry experience.
- Experience completing card processing operational projects
- Experience coordinating with ITD for project support and completion within agreed targets.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written as well as PowerPoint presentations).
- Proficiency in English is essential.