To ensure that based on business requirements gathered, Analysis, Design, Coding and Testing is done based on AIM/ CMMI Methodology.
Particularly the resource should have good Domain Knowledge of Free zone Application and Logistics. Also should be well versed with eBIZ, Oracle 10g developer suite, PL/SQL Programming, OAF, Oracle Workflow, RICE Components. Resource should also be proficient in Oracle Property Manager, Oracle CRM, Telesales and Oracle Teleservice functionalities of Oracle eBusiness Suite 12.5.x
- Design Solution based on Requirements received from business and apply the Freezone, Logistics Domain knowledge to write the requirements and guide Technical Team to develop Solutions
- Prepare design and deployment documents as per AIM Methodology and CMMI ML 3 practice
- Should be able to convert the business requirements to solution by configuring the system and coding where ever required.
- Conduct SIT, UAT with the users and resolve the issues raised by users.
- Provide user support to existing CRM system
- Provide Training and operational documents to users on the above mentioned modules
- Review the coding done by outsources partners
- Testing the delivered solution by outsources partners
- About 7-10 years of total experience in Oracle ERP Implementation and Development with emphasis to Oracle CRM modules
- eBIZ, Oracle 10g developer suite, Oracle Workflow. Resource should also be proficient in Oracle Property Manager, Oracle CRM, Telesales and Oracle Teleservice functionalities of Oracle eBusiness Suite 12.5.x
- Good Experience in development of RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) in the domain of Oracle Apps E- Business Suite R12
- Excellent experience and development skills in OA Framework
- Good experience in Workflow Customization, AME setups.
- Excellent experience in Discoverer, XML Publisher, BI Publisher Reports.
- Good Knowledge on Reports & Forms 6i/10g
- Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- In-Depth experience in Full Life Cycle Implementations and Post Implementation Support for Oracle Applications
- Add on knowledge on Oracle CX JET, VBCS